Fratelli Ronc participated in a project to increase the power and rationalise the Grand Combin municipal aqueduct, implementing a series of equipment to save water and quantify water consumption, excesses and losses pursuant to Italian Ministerial Decree (D.M.) 99 97 and Ministerial Circular Note no. 105/91.
The objectives pursued through the remote management and control system are:
- Instantaneous control of the operating status of the water supply and distribution of drinking water;
- Measurement of water consumption in the main branches and nodes of the drinking water distribution network;
- Measurement of instantaneous flow rates in the main branches and nodes of the drinking water distribution network;
- Measurement of the water pressure in the main branches and nodes of the drinking water distribution network;
- Automatic control of the water refill and maintenance systems in the storage tanks, measuring any functional anomalies;
- Monitoring of the filling status of the storage tanks;
- Graphic visualisation of parameters concerning the network operating status (instantaneous flow rates, consumption, excesses, losses, etc.);
- Management of alarms by the central control unit (prompt notification of functional anomalies in order to reduce malfunction times).